In order to use our website, you must obey to the following rules and guidelines set forth by our staff and administrators.
- Do not post any type of illegal activities or threats of violence. (ie. Illegal drug use of any kind, threats against any other person or intended physical harm, suicide or self injury with not be tolerated!).
- Do not post any type of sexual explicit, obscene or vulgar content, including racist remarks.
- Do not post attacks, insults, belittle, stalk or cause defamation against any member or company. Respect other members of the community and their seniority. Flame wars will not be tolerated and accounts will be removed if rules are not obeyed.
- Do not spam members with any type of unauthorized advertising or self promotion. (ie. Advertising or spam is defined as posting any link in the intent to sell, solicit or promote yourself or business in any way.) Certain sections on the website will be designed for self promotion. Please read the forum rules per section to see if it is allowed.
- Do not signup with multiple accounts. Please register only one username for the site. Posting under multiple user accounts will result in administrative action (ie. banning).
- Do not post copyrighted material, unless you are the owner of the content and authorize its use on Raise Bid and affiliate sites. Posting of such content will be removed right away from the site by administrators or moderaters. Copyright owners can contact the site and have there content removed at anytime, if they feel it was stolen or misused.
- Do not post content that does not pertain to the subject. This includes off subject topics like religion, race, medical, legal, politics, rants, etc.
- This is a family friendly public use website. All posts should be designed for viewing of any age. Content found on this site must be PG and work safe for viewing.
- Do not disrespect members, moderators, staff or administrators. The site is designed to allow senior members to become moderators to monitor postings for quality. Some positions are awarded by points and senority. Abuse will not be tolerated at anytime and accounts can be removed without any notice by administrators or staff.
- Do not post personal contact information for offsite use. This is not a dating site! (ie. Home addresses, telephone numbers, etc. will be removed!) Try to keep yourself as private as possible, and do not use your full name.
- No duplicate posts! Duplicate posts will be removed by moderators or administrators right away and no points will be received.
- You must not impersonate any member of the site. (ie. Administrators, Staff, Moderators, Members, etc.)
- You must not violate any local, state, national or international laws or regulations while using our site.
- You must not use any of our data without written approval from the owners of Raise Bid LLC.
- Do not try to abuse the member point system to get a higher ranking. Points can be reset at anytime by staff or administrators if abuse is found.
- Avatars must be PG rating, failure to abide will result in administrative action.
- Do not try to hack or glitch the website. If you have found any bugs with the site, please report them to the webmaster. Using any exploits on this site is not allowed. Failure to abide can result in account removal, legal authorities, lawsuit, etc.
Should you have other questions or concerns about these site or forum rules, please Contact Us.